My Colour-block Top based on Roland Mouret designs

Hei

Colour-block black-white and red is a combination that I do really like, I bought a trouser with those colors but I didn't have a top , so I decided to sew one. For the design I used the top part of Roland Mouret Ellora top and maybe the lower part of Roland Mouret Agonum top.

Roland Mouret Ellora Top


Roland Mouret Agonum Top

All the parts of the top have been cut in black, red and white stretch crepe. The lining is in white and black.


Fig1.- Back of the skirt 

Fig 2.- Front part of the skirt

Fig 3.- Back of the top

Fig 5.- Front of the top

Fig 6.- Facing of the back of the top

Fig 7.- Facing has been sew in the back of the top

Fig 8.- Sewing together the shoulder front and back including lining

Fig 9.- Lining of the front part of the top

Fig 10.- Front part of the top
Fig 11.- Front-Side of the top
Fig 12.- French seam in the lining of the skirt
Fig 13.- Topstitch on the lining of the skirt
Fig 14.- Sewing the skirt to the top including lining.

Fig 15.- Skirt has been sew to the top with lining.
Fig 16.- Wrong side of the top showing lining and facing
Fig 17.- Wrong side showing the front lining

 
Fig 18.- Top without Zipper
Fig 19.- Darts on the front panels
Well, I decided not to use RM Agonum skirt design, but I did a change in the back side of the top. Fig1.- Shows that the back part of the skirt was black. Now one side is black and the another one is white so I will keep the white/black/red combination from wherever angle you see the top.
Fig 20.- Left side and right side of the top
Fig 21.- Back side of the top (waiting for the zipper to arrive)
Fig 22.- Zipper installed













Next project........



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My TIBI Skirt version

My Roland Mouret Neon Green Betley Top version

My Roland Mouret Lush dress version