An Important challenge: My wedding dress

Hello

I did have to stop all my sewing projects for putting all my energy in my own wedding dress. I am going to sew my own wedding dress and that will require from me a lot of effort and concentration.

I want to be practical, I don't want to sew something just for being use one day in my lifetime. So, I have decide to sew my traditional national dress for the ceremony and a blouse and skirt for the party.

I will use silk double georgette, silk organza and silk crepe de chine for my wedding dress; silk organza in different shades of Pink for my party outfit.
At the moment I am working with the toile,  specially of the wedding dress. I have just bought the fabric for the party outfit.

Wish me luck in this new sewing adventure.!!

See you.!!!!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My TIBI Skirt version

My Roland Mouret Neon Green Betley Top version

My Roland Mouret Herbert dress version