Let me introduce you My high heels.!!!!

Hello.!!!

I like shoes, specially high heels (pumps).  I am originally from South America, I have been living in Europe since 2004. I don't remember my mom teaching me  how to walk in high heels, but you learn it as part of the culture.

Nowadays I feel more comfortable using 100mm,  my shoes collection has kitten heels, stiletto heels and prism heels.

One thing I learned living in Norway is being practical, you don't need to die in your heels. When I go to a party I always has in my handbag a pair of ballerina shoes, when it's time to go home I changed my heels for my flat shoes and ready to go. When it's winter season,  I carry my heels in my handbag while I am using my winter boots to be outside.

Metallic pumps
 
 
Colourful Pumps


Beige, Brown and print.


 Black and White

 

Brigth, Neon Colours


In my shoes collection I also has flat shoes, boots, etc. But I wanted to show my heels, I am still missing for example a nice pair of purple pumps, but the ones I have seen on the internet is not the right purple.

Nowadays, I am working on my other sewing projects based on the designs of:  Victoria Beckham, Roland Mouret, Giambatista Valli and Moschino.

See you soon.!!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My TIBI Skirt version

My Roland Mouret Neon Green Betley Top version

My Roland Mouret Herbert dress version